I miss secondary school. I miss dunman.
Jc is so different- the ppl, the sch spirit, studies and even the cca.
It's all so different and i hate it.
I wanna be the best in everything, just like how I used to be back in Dunman. But ever since i stepped into this green-coloured uni jc, everything has changed. Even wanting a post as a vice-captain for the Falcon house is so difficult, i can't even lead the life I want in this sch. Almost everyone judge you on the way you look- pretty/ugly, fat/skinny, popular/not-popular etc
Opportunities. I get none. I feel like a failure in this school. Everyone is thirsty for the best, yearning for the best. Everyone shows their competitiveness.
I really pray that I will close the chapter of my JC life well after 1.5 years later and i will look back at my jc life smiling like how I did when i left Dunman..
