Saturday, July 2, 2011

I miss playing SPONGEBOB UNO with yining, jane & sharmaine @ youth camp for 2 hours straight before I WON hehehe and staring at Patrick's face on the uno card and laughing like crazy. and i miss feeling retarded among the rest of the ppl at the table cuz i didnt get Black magic. and also miss room service which retardedly ends at 5pm(?!?!) and also miss playing CLUEDO with S&J and miss going to Cherilynn's room to take the hairdryer and to laugh along and clapping like SEALS with serence&audrey and telling bettina about stuffs and eating maggi noodles/pizza late at night and miss talking crap & laughing almost half the time in camp and making new friends/fostering closer f/s and miss CHOPE-ING and running really stupidly in & out of the lift cuz the lift door closes in a split second after opening!!!!!!


OMG
I REALLY MISS CAMP. REALLY.
:(