Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HELLO ALL 13july'11 is the best day eva!!!!!! hehehehhe

- Participated in interhouse ROCK CLIMBING comp though i'm scared of heights hehehe great experience!! made new friends too : )

-I AM IN TPJC NETBALL NOW! not in bball alr cuz i quit as of today, mr quek finally allow me to quit. my reasons for quitting are: (1) coach v(dunman coach/my ex coach) may come and train tpj team! (2) therefore, more chance of winning Adiv (3) feel not happy in bball due to feeling inferior and also not feeling like a happy family (4) netballers in tpjc are so friendly, like i got to know them for a few mins and i can hit it off with them very fast! they're niceeeeeeee peeps ^^

-SO stop asking me why i am going back to netball okay?!?!?


ANYWAY, my results for SA exam is really really really horrible!!!!!!!! :'( i failed 2 subs! it is my worst result i ever get in my entire life. Anddddd it was a REAL, BIG, FAT WAKE UP CALL for me. i'm gonna start mugging now for promos and stop going out!


AND OHYA ALEVELS CHINESE ORAL IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
passage quite screwed. conver was alrighty. THANK YOU GOD ^^





TILL THEN, I LOVE STUDYING I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE MY FRIENDS I LOVE RUNNING I AM DIETING I AM HAVING MUSCLE ACHE FROM ROCK CLIMBING AND OH YES I AM A HAPPY GIRL TODAY WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO