Saturday, February 12, 2011

HELLO HELLO HELLO YES FINALLY I'M UPDATING MY BLOG. MANY MANY THINGS TO UPDATE YOU PEEPS MAN hehehehee


  1. Claire and Samantha 'outing' after school


on friday, bestie waited for me after sch at the side gate and went to s-11 to meet claire for lunch together before i head for maths tuition(oh ya talking about maths, i'm taking h2 maths and i have no freaking idea how to draw the graphs man, so chim + its 10x more tough than amaths) BUT I BELIEVE I CAN SCORE MY 'A'!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)



(i look so mature beside samantha & claire man, and my uniform is super thick and baggy- needa taper my uniform asap!!!!!!)



2. The day i part with my awesome orientation group- OG8






Bye OG8, we are separated to our individual classes already which suckssssssssssssss! i will definitely miss you all- the times we play monopoly deal, picturerika, poker, ban luck during our long break times, the times when we first introduce our names, the times when we played our orientation games together and break the awkwardness, and the times we had our meals together after school! awwwwwwwwwwww LOVE YOU ALL

3. Marianne and Petrina cny visitation to my house



Played monopoly deal(hehehehe yay) , ate cny goodies, camwhore and lastly, BANLUCK hahahaha i'm a noob with that game







4. chinese new year dinner with family




HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


my cute nephew- yes i'm his aunty, feels so old





OKAY after this week, my school work load will increase and i'll be with my new class. i really hope i can make friends easily in this new class and that we will be bonded like my orientation group. AND I REALLY DK IF I SHOULD JOIN BASKETBALL OR HOCKEY MAN + council. hehehe most likely i'll choose bball, but during 'A' division competition i scared i cant managed with my studies.............. HOW:(