hi hi I have used up so many brain cells after results day to come up with my 12 choices for the JAE that everyone have been talking about on facebook and twitter. I finally submitted it today @ 9+pm after much consideration. Looking at the pic above, the schools i wrote in doesn't mean that my score is fantastic. I wrote it down so that I have a chance to appeal into the school thru netball or my Olevel results. so yeah, just fyi to those people who goes like 'wtf Clara has only 11 points for L1R5 and she's putting TJC/MJC/SAJC leh' -.-
really wanna extend a big THANK YOU to the many people who have helped me thru these few days on my decision whether jc/poly, arts stream/science stream, on msn/fb/twitter ..... esp Julia, Nicole, Sharmaine, Faiz and yong- all the peeps in JCs. i think i really damn troublesome la, keep asking questions and all, I even called temask JC in the morning to talk to the Sir there hahaha they are so damn helpful man omg
met up with bestie @ tmart to plan our schools and played my fav game, Monopoly deal for like erm 3+ hours. awesomely fun :)
this picture is damn ugly, but i think it's damn funny. hahaha it made me lmao @ macs just now
Most likely, i will still end up in TPJC, a school that i loathe and really hate to accept the fate of entering there. But oh well, blame it on me, for not doing well for English and combined humans. just really really x 10000000000000 wanna enter MJC/TJC thru appeal. sigh
