
- Met up with my batch of netballers and headed down to taka's seoul garden for lunch :D had about 2 hours worth of buffet and my official job there was to peel my fav prawns! After the meal, fish and I had a one-on-one scissors paper stone and the loser had to drink one spoonful of tom yum soup :( and apparently, luck isn't on my side!


the battle has just begun.. against the tom yum soup....










- Headed to taka's open space and met Petrina there around 5pm and started on our Christmas gift exchange :D i bought Pokemon monopoly mini edition as my gift & fish had my awesome gift hahaha while i got hers- chocolates! camwhore session started almost immediately=)


Petrina Tang :)



Fitriah fish hubby :)

Lubna :)



Marianne Lim nanny :)

Joyce wee snowman :)

With Wan Jie :) - and Joyce's hands


Wan siti :)
- Thereafter we walked along orchard road to soak in the christmas season =) Christmas is coming in 4 days time!!! YAY but i'm spending my 2010 xmas @ Bangkok hehe






- After soaking in the christmas spirit, we headed to Scape to slack and play monopoly(the one i bought for the gift xchange haha) and abit of pool. The place is super cool and I didnt know that that's the place 98.7fm broadcast their station. hehe. I saw the muttons in real life on air thru the glass window, and eh the muttons turn and our eyes met! HAHAHA














- had an AWESOME meet up session with Fitriah, WanJie, Wan Siti, Joyce, Marianne, Petrina and Lubna! so many ppl back out the last minute, but I believe we had fun right? (cause i'm around what..... :P) hahaha
- I hope every year we would meet up at least twice although its difficult for all 14 of us to meet due to our different commitments to school and friends.. MERRY CHRISTMAS to netballers!! =D
