Hi folks :D 16dec is a great/fun/amazing/rainy/windy/tiring day!
headed to East Coast park to cycle!! rent the bike for 1hour but had another hour free. so 2 hours of cycling and it was madness. my butt hurts like anything and i could feel my muscles acheing!!!! hahahaha it's a long long time since i last rode a bike!
I was so super duper proud that I made it to the end point of ECP!!!!!
See our end-point :S
halfway while cycling- Lunch @ 4.30pm hahaha my 1st fast food meal after like 1 year? :P
Thereafter, we headed down to Siglap Centre(my childhood place) and sat @ Macs to play MONOPOLY DEAL :))))))))))))) k i admit, i lost to a newbie :( luck was totally not on my side man!!!!!!!
My 3 complete sets :D
final score- 8:7 ( I lost) :(
After 2+ grueling hours of using my brain cells for M.D, Es & I got ready to go tampines to meet the other peeps for TRON LEGACY! Met up with Li Liang(the organiser THANKS!), haziq, haziq's friend w curly hair, gimhwee, chinliang, pearlyn, iskandar and zulhilmi! k srsly tron legacy is a guy's movie, those action kind of genre! i didnt really understand the plot but the lead guy and girl in it is o-m-g so hot!!!!!!


garrett hedlund- my new eyecandy ;)
