Good afternoonnnnnnn! Another week is here! How time flies man. Kickstart my week with a Bgff outing with esmeraldo to orchard and ikea. it's been a long time since I went to these 2 places but it still looks the same man.. went all the way to orchard to have subway for lunch(@4.30pm lol) and headed back to tampines ikea for my meatballs & chicken wings.
YES i'm eating a lot in this holiday, but I'm proud that i have my discipline back to do situps every night, do skipping in between some tv advertisements and run with sister at my 'park' downstairs my house. The facilities downstairs srsly suck + there's so much red ants so i have no choice but to spend $$ for gym sessions :(
OH YA!!!!! I FOUND A JOB hahaha for 8days. which means i work on wed,thurs&fri(this week) and the 5 weekdays next week and then i'll have extra $$$ to go bangkok on the 22nd to spend on shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! my working hours is from 10am-6pm and i'm working in my aunty's company so i guess lunch is provided? :P
