

My 2 fav pictures :)
OKAY DOKIE had sleeeeeeeeeeepover @ J's place last night after meeting Bettina.
met sharmaine chan at 10pm and went over to the teh tarik restaurant at 201.
the teh tarik is really shiok there!! you all should go try if you havent(which obviously most ppl have been there except cavewoman like me heh)
Buddyyyyyy
Egg prata w teh tarik at 11pm is really very guilty.
I lose abit of my calories by doing 170 sit ups at J's place HAHA
Candid by J. SEE J, I NEVER DELETE!
Photobooth timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee













with the dog :)

Buddies 4 life!










Time to sleep!
had a really great night last night with my 2 bffs:)
slept at 5am and woke up at 7AM(no kidding) for our church activities!
met zone people and headed to one home for the disabled kids at Hougang(i think) the kids there are really cute though they are super hyper and stuffs. so our zone cleaned the place as volunteers :) i felt so proud that i actually cleaned 4rooms with li may and sharmaine even though there are lizards and small cockroaches around!
And thereafter, the whole thingy ended and (Jane&sharm) we headed over to bugis for lunch and then flea @ haji lane followed by gg to marina side (AGAIN i have gone there 3x in a week) and we hanged around at subway playing monopoly deal hehehe
MONOPOLY DEAL ROCKS HAHAHHA I AM SUPER ADDICTED TO THAT GAME NOW THAT I SUGGESTED PLAYING ON THE TRAIN TOO jane please bring again ok! to church tmr :) so that i can play and hopefully.... win :( I'm always losing sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
